- 12 Feb 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Google Workspace - Reset Users Logon Cookies
- Updated on 12 Feb 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Google Workspace - Reset Users Logon Cookies resets user logon cookies for Google Workspace.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
Use stored credentials from Google Workspace adapter - Select this option to use the first connected Google Workspace adapter credentials.
- When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
To use this option, you must successfully configure a Google Workspace adapter connection.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
If Use stored credentials from Google Workspace adapter is not enabled, these fields are required.
- Email of an admin account to impersonate - The email of your Google Workspace admin.
- JSON Key pair for the service account - Upload the JSON file you have created for your service account. For more details, refer to Google Workspace adapter.
Axonius uses the Google Workspace - Manage user accounts API.
This action requires that you enter the following scope in your Google account's Domain Wide Delegation for the Client ID used for this connection (inside the JSON file):
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.