- 27 Dec 2022
- 1 Minute to read
GSuite - Remove Users
- Updated on 27 Dec 2022
- 1 Minute to read
GSuite - Remove Users removes each GSuite user retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or users selected in the asset table).
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonious. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description (optional) - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- Action name - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonious. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Action Conditions - Toggle on to enter a condition statement. See Configuring Enforcement Action Conditions to learn more about condition statement syntax.
- Use Adapter Credentials - Select this option to use the first connected GSuite adapter credentials.
To use this option, you must successfully configure a GSuite adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
- Email of an admin account to impersonate - The email of your Google Workspace (G Suite) admin.
- JSON Key pair for the service account - Upload the JSON file you have created for your service account. For more details, refer to Google Workspace adapter.
If Use stored credentials from theGSuite adapter is not enabled, these fields are required.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
Axonius uses the Google Workspace - Manage user accounts API.
This action requires permission for removing a user
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.