- 26 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
GSuite - Delete Extension
- Updated on 26 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
GSuite - Delete Extension removes the indicated extension from:
- Assets that match the results of the selected saved query, and match the Enforcement Action Conditions, if defined or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
Use stored credentials from Google Workspace (G Suite) adapter - Select this option to use the first connected GSuite adapter credentials.
- When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
To use this option, you must successfully configure a GSuite adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Extension ID - Enter the ID of the extension to delete.
- Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
If Use stored credentials from Google Workspace (G Suite) adapter is not enabled, these fields are required.
- Email of an admin account to impersonate - The email of your Google Workspace (G Suite) admin.
- Account Profile Name - Enter the account profile name.
- JSON Key pair for the service account - Upload the JSON file you created for your service account. For more details, refer to Google Workspace adapter.
Axonius uses the Method: tokens.delete | Admin Console | Google for Developers API.
This action requires the following OAuth scope:
This Enforcement Action has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.
|Google Admin Api v1||Yes|
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.