- 24 Jan 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
GSuite - Add Users
- Updated on 24 Jan 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
GSuite - Add Users adds the users retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or users that have been selected in the asset table) as GSuite users.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use Adapter Credentials - Select this option to use GSuite adapter credentials. When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
To use this option, you must successfully configure a GSuite adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Default password for first login - Password to be assigned to the user who is created. When the user first logs in, they need to use this password, and they will then have to change it.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
- Email of an admin account to impersonate - The email of your Google Workspace (G Suite) admin.
- JSON Key pair for the service account - Upload the JSON file you created for your service account. For more details, refer to Google Workspace adapter.
If Use stored credentials from the GSuite is not enabled, these fields are required.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
Axonius uses the Google Workspace - Manage user accounts API.
This action requires permission for creating a user
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.