- 25 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Github - Remove User Extensions
- Updated on 25 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Github - Remove User Extension removes a user extension for each GitHub user retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or users selected in the asset table).
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from the GitHub adapter - Select this option to use the first connected Github adapter credentials.
When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- GitHub Domain (default: api.github.com) - Enter the GitHub domain to use when running the Enforcement Action.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
When Use stored credentials from the GitHub adapter is toggled Off, these fields are required:
- Organization - The GitHub organization name.
- Authorization Token - The GitHub access token.
- Authenticate Using GitHub App - When selected, uses the GitHub app to authenticate.
- GitHub App ID - The GitHub App ID.
- App Key File (pem) - The GitHub App Key file. Select a file and click Upload File.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
Axonius uses the GitHub - Remove a repository from an app installation API.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.