- 28 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
GreyNoise - Enrich Asset Data
- Updated on 28 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
GreyNoise - Enrich Asset Data (Enrich Device Data with GreyNoise IO) enriches each of the query result devices based on IP address. When there is a match, Axonius data is enriched with the data from GreyNoise IO.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from the GreyNoise IO adapter (optional) - Select this option to use the first connected GreyNoise IO adapter credentials.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
- Host Name or IP Address (default: api.greynoise.io) - Enter the host name or IP address for GreyNoise.
- Key - The GreyNoise IO API key.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name - The user name to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.