- 07 Feb 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Disable Users In Okta
- Updated on 07 Feb 2022
- 1 Minute to read
The Disable Users in Okta action disables each user retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or users selected in the asset table).
To configure the Disable Users in Okta action, from the Action Library, select Manage Users and User Groups, and then select Disable Users in Okta, or search for the action in the Action Library Search pane.
- Okta URL (required) - The hostname or IP address of the Okta server. This field format is '[instance].okta.com'.
- Okta API Key (required) - An API key, created in the admin panel. For details, see Creating an API Token in Okta.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Okta URL.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in Okta URL.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in Okta URL.
- Number of parallel requests (required, default: 75) - Specify the maximum parallel requests that will be created when connecting to the value supplied in Okta URL.
- API rate limit threshold percentage (required, default: 10) - Specify the threshold percentage of the Okta API rate limit when connecting to the value supplied in Okta URL. Axonius will stop the data fetch when the API rate limit reaches the supplied value.
Axonius uses the Core Okta API.
Axonius must be able to communicate with the value supplied in Connection Settings via the following ports:
- TCP port 443
- TCP port 80
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.
To learn more about configuring Enforcement Sets, see Configuring Enforcement Sets.