- 21 May 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
LastPass - Disable Users
- Updated on 21 May 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
LastPass - Disable Users disables each LastPass user that matches the parameters of the selected saved query, and match the Enforcement Action Conditions, if defined, or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from LastPass adapter - Select this option to use the first connected LastPass adapter credentials.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
- Account Type (default: LastPass API) - Select the Account Type from the dropdown.
If the Account Type selected is LastPass API, provide values for the following parameters:
- Host Name or IP Address (default: https://identity-api.lastpass.com) - The hostname or IP address of the LastPass server that Axonius can communicate via the Required Ports.
- API Key - An API Key associated with a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Public Key File and Private Key File - Click Choose file to upload the Public key file and Private key file, used for authentication. For more information, see Generating Keys under Required Permissions.
If the Account Type selected is LastPass Business API, provide values for the following parameters:
- Host Name or IP Address (default: https://lastpass.com) - The hostname or IP address of the LastPass server that Axonius can communicate via the Required Ports.
- CID (Account number) - Specify the CID (account number) used to make requests to the LastPass Business API.
- Provisioning hash - Specify the provisioning hash used to make requests to the LastPass Business API.
To obtain the CID and provisioning hash, see Generating the CID and Provisioning Hash under Required Permissions.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name - The user name to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
Axonius integrates with APIs for LastPass Personal and LastPass Business accounts.
- If you have a LastPass Personal account, you can use the legacy LastPass Plain Auth API.
- If you have a LastPass Business account, it is preferable to use the LastPass Business API.
Axonius must be able to communicate with the value supplied in Connection Settings via the following ports:
- TCP port 443
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.