- 07 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
SysAid - Create Incident
- Updated on 07 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
SysAid - Create Incident creates an incident in SysAid for:
- Assets that match the results of the selected saved query, and match the Enforcement Action Conditions, if defined or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from the Sysaid adapter - Select this option to use the first Sysaid connected adapter credentials. To use this option, you must successfully configure a SysAid Adapter adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
- Incident title - Enter a title for the incident.
- Incident description - Enter a description of the incident.
- Category - Composed of the 3 values of category + sub category + third level category.
- Sub Category - Enter a sub-category.
- Third level category - Enter a third level category.
- Add list of assets to incident - When selected, adds the list of assets to the notes of the incident.
- Add date to the title - When selected, adds the creation date to the title.
- Add default incident description - Add the default description to the incident.
When Use stored credentials from the Sysaid adapter is toggled Off, these fields are required:
- Sysaid Domain - The full URL of the Sysaid server.
- User Name and Password - The credentials for a user account that has the permission to create tickets in Sysaid.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
The user account used to connect to the Sysaid server must have permission to create incidents.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.