- 16 Mar 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
BMC Helix Remedy - Create Ticket
- Updated on 16 Mar 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
BMC Helix Remedy - Create Ticket creates a incident in Remedy for all relevant entities.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
Define a unique action name.
Provide credentials to connect BMC Helix Remedy: domain, username and password.
You can configure whether to verify SSL connection or not. By default, Verify SSL checkbox is selected.
You can configure to connect to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Specify the form name and the ticket description.
To send the incident description, select the Add Incident Description Default checkbox.
The incident description message includes the Enforcement Set name and the triggered query, the condition for executing the Enforcement, if such exists, and number of current and previous results.
Alert - "test" for the following query has been triggered: Missing Sophos
The alert was triggered because: The number of entities is above 0
The number of devices returned by the query:4
The previous number of devices was:4
You can view the query and its results here: https://demo-latest.axonius.com/devices?view=Missing Sophos
Specify the ticket priority. For example: Low, Normal, High, Critical.
- Save the action.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.