- 28 Jan 2024
- 3 Minutes to read
SymphonyAI Summit - Create or Update Assets
- Updated on 28 Jan 2024
- 3 Minutes to read
SymphonyAI Summit - Create or Update Assets creates and/or updates assets in SymphonyAI Summit for:
- Assets that match the parameters of the selected saved query, and match the Enforcement Action Conditions, if defined, or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
Depending on the action selected, assets not in SymphonyAI Summit will be created and existing SymphonyAI Summit assets will be updated.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from the SymphonyAI Summit adapter - Select this option to use SymphonyAI Summit connected adapter credentials.
- When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action. When not enabled, configure the fields described in Connection Parameters.
- Action Choice - Select one of the following:
- Create - Create SymphonyAI Summit assets for the assets returned by the query.
- Update - Update existing SymphonyAI Summit assets returned by the query.
- Create and Update - Create and update SymphonyAI Summit assets for the assets returned by the query. Existing SymphonyAI Summit assets will be updated. Assets not already in SymphonyAI Summit will be created.
- Symphony Instance - The name of the Symphony instance.
- Category ID - The ID of the asset category.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
Exclude connections - From the list, select the adapter connections to ignore. You can select more than one.
Map Axonius fields to adapter fields - Use the Field Mapping Wizard to map Axonius fields to fields in external systems. In this way you can transfer data found in Axonius into the external system as part of the configuration of relevant enforcement actions. The wizard shows you which fields exist on the Axonius system, allowing you to map them easily.Note:
For details, see Axonius to External Field Mapping.
When Use stored credentials from the SymphonyAI Summit adapter is toggled Off, these fields are required:
- Host Name or IP Address - The hostname of the SymphonyAI Summit search head.
- API Key - The API key for the SymphonyAI account.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name - The user name to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
Axonius uses this SDK: