- 25 Jan 2024
- 3 Minutes to read
Freshservice - Create Ticket
- Updated on 25 Jan 2024
- 3 Minutes to read
Freshservice - Create Ticket creates a Freshservice ticket for all the entities retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or from the entities selected in the asset table) .
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from Freshservice Adapter - Select this option to use Freshservice connected adapter credentials.
When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
These fields are required to run the Enforcement Action.
- Action Choice - Select the action to perform:
- Create Ticket
- Create Change Request
- Ticket requester email - Specify an email address of the requesting person to create the ticket. If no contact exists with this email address in Freshservice, it will be added as a new contact.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
If Use stored credentials from the Salesforce Adapter is disabled, these fields are required:
- Freshservice domain – The hostname of the Freshservice server.
- API key – Specify the API Key provided by Freshservice.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Throttle API Requests - Select this option to only use 90% of the API total rate limit bandwidth. For example: If a customer has 3000 total API calls allowed per hour, axonius will only produce 2700 calls, and leave the remaining 10% available.
- Create Incident API version - Select the version of Freshservice API to use to create the ticket. V1 of the FreshService API is deprecated, and will no longer be supported after May 2023.
- Subject (default: Axonius-created incident) - Specify the ticket title.
- Ticket description (default: Incident created by axonius) - Specify a ticket description.
- Priority (default: low) - Specify the ticket priority: low, medium, high, or urgent.
- Group Name or Group ID - Specify a group ID or group name to which the ticket should be assigned. When you choose a group name, Axonius will search all groups for the group ID with the specific name. Searching for the group ID is only supported if the credentials of the EC user are Super Admin.
- Ticket Category (free text) - Some groups have a category validation, and this field may be required.
Custom fields (JSON format) - Custom fields to add to this incident described in JSON format.Note:If a custom field is already configured by this Enforcement Action, the new custom value is ignored.
- Add default ticket description - Select whether to send the configured default ticket description to Freshservice.Message example
Alert - "test" for the following query has been triggered: Missing Sophos
The alert was triggered because: The number of entities is above 0
The number of devices returned by the query: 4
The previous number of devices was: 4
You can view the query and its results here: https://demo-latest.axonius.com/devices?view=Missing Sophos
- Add Asset names to description - The names of the assets included in the ticket will be inserted into the ticket description, separated by a comma.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.