- 18 Dec 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Freshservice - Create Assets
- Updated on 18 Dec 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Freshservice - Create Assets creates an asset in Freshservice for each asset retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or from the assets selected in the asset table).
- Use stored credentials from the Freshservice adapter (required, default: False) - Select this option to use the first connected Freshservice adapter credentials.
- To use this option, you must successfully configure a Freshservice adapter connection.
- The API key used for the adapter connection must be for a user with permissions to create new asset.
- Freshservice domain (optional) - The hostname or IP address of the Freshservice server.NOTEIf Use stored credentials from the Freshservice is disabled, this field is required.
- API Key (optional) – Specify the API Key provided by Freshservice.NOTEIf Use stored credentials from the Freshservice adapter is disabled, this field is required.
- Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Asset Type ID (required) - Asset type ID
- Asset Tag (required) - Asset tag
- Impact (required, default low) - Available values are low, medium or high.
- Map Axonius fields to Freshservice fields (required) - Use the Field Mapping Wizard to map Axonius fields to fields in Freshservice. This allows you to transfer data found in Axonius into Freshservice. The wizard shows you which fields exist on the Axonius system, allowing you to map them easily.NOTE
For details, see Axonius to CMDB Field Mapping.
- Map Axonius fields to Freshservice type fields (optional) - Use the Field Mapping Wizard to map Axonius fields to type fields in Freshservice. (custom fields defined by the customer in Freshservice and MUST be typed exactly as they appear in Freshservice).
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.