- 23 Jul 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
Freshservice - Create Ticket per Asset
- Updated on 23 Jul 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
Freshservice - Create Ticket per Asset creates an asset in Freshservice for each asset retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or from the entities selected in the asset table).
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from Freshservice Adapter - Select this option to use Freshservice connected adapter credentials.
When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Ticket requester email - Specify an email address of the requesting person to create the ticket. If no contact exists with this email address in Freshservice, it will be added as a new contact.
- Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
Freshservice Domain - The hostname of the Freshservice server.NOTEIf Use stored credentials from the Freshservice adapter is disabled, this field is required.
API Key - Enter the API Key provided by Freshservice.NOTEIf Use stored credentials from the Freshservice adapter is disabled, this field is required.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Throttle API Requests - Select this option to only use 90% of the API total rate limit bandwidth. For example: If a customer has 3000 total API calls allowed per hour, axonius will only produce 2700 calls, and leave the remaining 10% available.
Create Incident API version - Select the version of Freshservice API to use to create the ticket.
Subject - Specify the ticket title, default is 'Axonius-created incident'.
Ticket description - Specify a ticket description, default is 'Incident created by Axonius'.
Alert - "test" for the following query has been triggered: Missing Sophos
The alert was triggered because: The number of entities is above 0
The number of devices returned by the query:4
The previous number of devices was:4
You can view the query and its results here: https://demo-latest.axonius.com/devices?view=Missing Sophos
Priority (default: low) - Select the ticket priority: low, medium, high, urgent.
Group Name or Group ID - Enter a Group Name or Group ID the ticket should be assigned to. When you choose group name, Axonius will search all groups for the group ID.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.