- 18 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
BambooHR - Suspend Employee
- Updated on 18 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
BambooHR - Suspend Employee deactivates the BambooHR account for:
- Assets that match the results of the selected saved query and match the Enforcement Action dynamic statement, if defined, or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from BambooHR adapter - Select this option to use the BambooHR connected adapter credentials.
- When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection dropdown is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
To use this option, you must successfully configure a BambooHR adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
If Use stored credentials from BambooHR adapter is disabled, these fields are required:
BambooHR Subdomain - The BambooHR Subdomain value is used to log into your BambooHR instance. For example, if your BambooHR instance is mycompany.bamboohr.com, specify "mycompany".
API Key - To get the API key value, go to https://<your_subdomain>.bamboohr.com/settings/permissions/api.php and create a new key. If you do not have permission to do so, contact your BambooHR administrator.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Fetch users from endpoint - From the dropdown, select the endpoint from which to fetch users.
- Reports/Custom - Select users from custom reports. Recommended. Refer to Custom report API for information.
- Employees/Directory - Select users from the employees directory.
Axonius uses the Get Employee API.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.