- 26 Oct 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Axonius - Delete System Users
- Updated on 26 Oct 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Axonius - Delete System Users deletes accounts of system users that match the results of the selected query. This requires the Axonius Users adapter to be configured for the current Axonius environment.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select a User asset and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the Users that match the query parameters.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
Configure Dynamic Values - Not relevant for this action.
Use stored credentials from Axonius Users Adapter - Select this option to use Axonius Users connected adapter credentials.
- When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection dropdown is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
To use this option, you must successfully configure an Axonius Users adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Abort if user count exceeds the defined limit (default: 10) - Specify the user count limit to abort the action.
- If the number of users exceeds the specified number, the action is aborted and none of the users are deleted.
- Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
When Use stored credentials from Axonius Users adapter is toggled Off, these fields are required:
- Axonius Domain - The URL for the Axonius instance.
- API Key and API Secret - An API Key and API Secret associated with a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets. To learn how to obtain an API Key and API Secret, refer to Get an API Key docs.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS proxy User Name - The user name to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
The value supplied in API Key and API Secret must be associated with a user that is assigned to a role with the following permissions:
- User Management: View user accounts and roles, edit users, and delete users
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.