- 12 Dec 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Automox - Run Worklet per Asset
- Updated on 12 Dec 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Automox - Run Worklet per Asset runs a worklet in Automox for each asset that matches the parameters of the saved query supplied as a trigger (or from the assets selected in the asset table).
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Worklet ID - the ID of the worklet
Refer to How we Worklet: for information on how to get the API key.
The value supplied in User name must have permissions to run a worklet.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.