- 06 Feb 2024
- 3 Minutes to read
Asset Panda - Create And Update Assets
- Updated on 06 Feb 2024
- 3 Minutes to read
Asset Panda - Create and Update Assets creates, updates, or creates and updates assets retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or devices that have been selected in the asset table).
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
Use stored credentials from Asset Panda Adapter - Select this option to use Asset Panda connected adapter credentials.
- When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
To use this option, you must successfully configure a Asset Panda adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Asset Type - Enter the type of asset you want to create and/or update.
- Action Choice - Select the Action to use: Create, Create and Update, or Update.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
If Use stored credentials from the Asset Panda adapter is not enabled, these fields are required.
- Host Name or IP Address - The hostname or IP address of the Asset Panda server.
- Password - The password for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- Bearer Token - A Bearer token received from Asset Panda.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- HTTPS Proxy User Name - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
Exclude connections - From the list, select the adapter connections to ignore. You can select more than one.
Map Axonius fields to adapter fields - Use the Field Mapping Wizard to map Axonius fields to fields in Asset Panda. In this way you can transfer data found in Axonius into Asset Panda. The wizard shows you which fields exist on the Axonius system, allowing you to map them easily.NOTE
For details, see Axonius to External Field Mapping.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
Use the scheduling options to execute Enforcement Actions on specific dates and times. You can also configure repeat schedules.
For more details, see Scheduling Enforcement Set Runs.
Axonius uses the Asset Panda API .
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.