- 21 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Tenable.io - Add Agent to Agent Group
- Updated on 21 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Tenable.io - Add Agent to Agent Group adds Tenable agents to an existing Tenable.io agent group or creates a new Tenable.io agent group for:
- Assets that match the results of the selected saved query, and match the Enforcement Action Conditions, if defined or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
Use Tenable.io agent groups to organize and manage the agents linked to the Tenable.io. Scans can use agent groups as targets. For more details about Tenable.io agent groups, see Tenable.io online documentation.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Use stored credentials from the Tenable.io Adapter (required, default: True) - Select this option to use the first connected Tenable.io adapter credentials.Note:To use this option, you must successfully configure a Tenable.io adapter connection.
- Agent group name (required) - The name of the Tenable.io Agent group to be updated or created.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
- Tenable.io domain (optional, default: empty) - The IP address or hostname of your Tenable.io management server.
If Use stored credentials from the Tenable.io Adapter is disabled, this field is required.
- Access API key and Secret API key (required) - These values must be created in the Tenable.io console. To generate an API key in the Tenable.io console, see Tenable.io - Generate an API Key.
If Use stored credentials from the Tenable.sc Adapter is disabled, this field is required.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.