- 26 Mar 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Absolute - Unenroll Asset
- Updated on 26 Mar 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Absolute - Unenroll Asset unenrolls Absolute Assets for:
- Assets that match the results of the selected saved query, and match the Enforcement Action Conditions, if defined or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs and Adapter Fetch History Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Action Conditions - Toggle on to enter a condition statement. See Configuring Enforcement Action Conditions to learn more about condition statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from Absolute Adapter - Select this option to use Absolute connected adapter credentials.
When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action. To use this option, you must successfully configure an Absolute adapter connection.
To use this option, you must successfully configure an Absolute adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional. If Use stored credentials from Absolute adapter is not enabled, these fields are required.
If Use stored credentials from Absolute adapter is not enabled, these fields are required.
Absolute Domain - Your Absolute domain. The Absolute API access is limited to two regions:
- Canadian Data Center (CADC) - https://api.absolute.com
- US Data Center (USDC) - https://api.us.absolute.com
Data Center - Specify the region data center (must be in lowercase):
- usdc - For the US Data Center.
- cadc - For the Canadian Data Center.
Token ID and Client Secret - Absolute API requires an authentication token that consists of two parts: token ID and secret key. You need to generate those from the Absolute console, using a custom user role, defined by your organization, or the Guest user role.
For more details on creating a Token ID and a Secret Key, see Working with Absolute APIs.NOTEThe System Administrator of your Absolute console can assign the role.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.