Create a Dashboard Chart
- 1 minute to read
You can customize the Axonius Dashboard with charts that track the relevant metrics and show immediate insights based on your saved queries.
The Axonius Dashboard page opens by default every time you login to Axonius. You can open the dashboard page by clicking the icon on the left navigation panel.
The dashboard consists of:
- Search Bar - Provides a free text search to identify and investigate a specific asset.
- Spaces - Axonius include two default dashboard spaces: "My Dashboard" and "Axonius Dashboard". Axonius Dashboard is the default space displayed. You can add new panels to each space, add additional dashboard spaces for your needs, and rename and delete existing ones.
Fore more details, see Working with Dashboard Spaces.
- Panels - Once collected, the above default Axonius Dashboard space appears, displaying the default Axonius panels. or more details on each chart, see Default Panels.
To Achieve this Milestone
Go to the Axonius Dashboard, and add a chart to any of the default spaces or to a new custom space.
Creating a New Dashboard Space and Charts
Axonius includes two default dashboard spaces: My Dashboard and Axonius Dashboard. Axonius Dashboard is the default space displayed.
To create a new Dashboard Space and new charts:
- Open the dashboard page by clicking the icon on the left navigation panel.
- Click '+' to add a new empty space.
- Click the New Chart card to configure a new chart to the space. For details on Axonius custom charts types and the required configuration, see Custom Panels.
You can add additional dashboard spaces for your needs, rename and delete existing ones.
Fore more details on the Dashboard Spaces, see Working with Dashboard Spaces.