Cherwell IT Service Management
- 1 minute to read
Cherwell IT Service Management is a service desk platform enabling automation for process workflows, supporting tasks, and related approvals.
The Cherwell IT Service Management adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Cherwell Domain - IP or the URL of your Cherwell server.
- User Name - The user name of a read-only user.
- Password - The password of a read-only user.
- Client ID - Enter the client ID to be used to get the token.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Was this article helpful?