- 02 Jun 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Users | Axonius SaaS Management
- Updated on 02 Jun 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
The Axonius SaaS Management Users module provides a wealth of insights about what applications the users in your organization are accessing, how they are accessing them, and the extent to which shadow SaaS is in use. As you deploy more adapters you will receive more granular insights.
Getting Started With Users
From the left navigation bar, click Users.
Overview of Application Usage
At the top of the Users page are three overview graphs.
The graphs are:
- Users count - The number of users per application. You can filter this list using the drop-downs above it.
- Users in managed applications - This circle graph shows the total number of shadow users, and the bar graph shows applications with the most shadow users. You can filter this list using the drop-downs above.
- Applications by usage - The number and percentage of inactive users per application.
Above the graphs are three drop-downs that allow you to filter the information shown in the graphs:
Tags - Includes a wide range of filtering options, as follows:
|Method||(managed user method)|
|Application||The user exists in an account managed by the adapter|
|SSO||The user is known by the Identity provider|
|Shadow||(the same as unmanaged applications)|
|Unmanaged||Applications that are not connected to an Axonius adapter and not managed by the organization using an SSO solution|
|Inactive||A user account that has not been active for the last 90 days|
|Unused||A user account identified as managed by an application, but not in the SSO solution|
|Unlinked||A user account identified as managed by the SSO solution, but not by the application|
|Orphaned||A user account identified as managed by the application, but not in the SSO solution|
|Non-Shadow||(applications that are either connected to an Axonius adapter and or managed by the organization using an SSO solution)|
|Operational||The user account is open and can be accessed by the user|
|Suspended||A user account suspended by the application’s administrator|
|Deleted||A user account deleted by the application’s administrator|
|No Data||There is insufficient data about the user account|
|Discovered||(a user discovered by means other than the application's adapter or an SSO solution)|
- Category - this drop-down affects all three Overview graphs. It refers to the category of application such as Finance, Productivity, etc.
- Application - You can filter the application list to focus on specific applications.
Granular View of Application Use per User
The Users view provides a breakdown per user and the applications used by the user. There are two tabs: Users View and Detailed view.
The Users view table includes the following fields:
- Unique user - A user account or an IP plus a further identifier.
- Applications - All the applications that the unique user is accessing.
- Accounts - The number of SSO accounts associated with this unique user.
- Tags - How this unique user is tracked: SSO, adapter, or both.
- Last discovery - The last user session tracked for this unique user.
- Last login - The last time this user logged in.
The Detailed view provides the same information as the previous Users view, plus two additional columns: the user’s full name and account.