Viewing Enforcement Task Summary
- 1 minute to read
The Enforcement Task Summary Screen displays the results for the Enforcement Set actions.
To open the Enforcement Task Summary screen, do as follows:
- Click icon on the left navigation panel. The Enforcement Center screen opens.
- Click View Tasks. The Enforcement Tasks screen opens.
- Click a specific Enforcement Task.
The screen displays the enforcement task information summary and the list of actions performed on saved query results or on the user selected entities.
Displaying the following information:
- Started – the timestamp on which the Enforcement Task was initiated
- Completed – the timestamp on which the Enforcement Task was completed. For in progress tasks, this field will remain blank.
- Enforcement Set Name
- Trigger Query Name – the selected saved query for the Enforcement Set trigger or ‘Custom Selection’, for user selected entities.
- Trigger Recurrence - the trigger scheduling recurrence, if defined.
- Trigger Conditions – ‘Manual Run’ if that task was triggered by the user, ‘Any results’ if the task was triggered as part of automatically scheduled trigger configured to run for any results, or 'Added results only' if the task was triggered as part of automatically scheduled trigger configured to run for added results only.
Performed Action list
Displaying the Main Action and optional Success, Failure and Post actions performed as part of the enforcement tasks execution.
Each action is colored in one of the following colors:
- Green - action has been performed successfully on all entities
- Yellow - action has been performed successfully on some of the entities
- Red - action has been performed unsuccessfully on all entities
- Grey - action has not been performed
To view the results of each action, click it. The right pane displays the action name, configuration summary and the number of entities for which the action has been succeeded or failed.
For details, see Viewing and Analyzing Enforcement Task Action Results.