Enforcement Tasks Page
- 1 minute to read
The Enforcement Tasks page displays all Enforcement Sets completed and in progress.
To open the Enforcement Tasks page, do as follows:
- Click icon on the left navigation panel. The Enforcement Center page opens.
- Click View Tasks
The Enforcement Center page consists of the following main elements:
Enables filtering the displayed enforcement sets tasks by free text search on all text fields.
To search for specific enforcement tasks in the search bar, type the desired search text (not case sensitive) and press Enter.
Displays the total number of enforcement task found for the search criteria on the top left side of the enforcement tasks table. If no filtering is done, the total results represent the total enforcement tasks number defined.
Enforcement Tasks Table
Displaying the configured enforcement task information, including:
- Status – the enforcement task status: ‘In Progress’ or ‘Completed’
- Successful / Total – the number entities for which the enforcement Main Action has been completed successfully out of the total number of entities the Main Action has been performed on.
- Name – the Enforcement Task name. It consists of the Enforcement Set name with the Task ID.
- Main Action – the Enforcement Set main action name
- Trigger Query Name – the selected saved query for the Enforcement Set trigger
- Started – the timestamp on which the Enforcement Task was initiated
- Completed – the timestamp on which the Enforcement Task was completed. For in progress tasks, this field will remain blank.
Table Navigation Elements
By default, 20 results are displayed in each of the tables page. You can change the number of results per page and choose between 20, 50 or 100, by clicking the appropriate icon on the bottom left side of the table:
Moving between pages is done by the pagination bar on the bottom right side of the table:
Clicking a specific enforcement task opens the Enforcement Task Summary page which enables viewing the selected enforcement task details. For more details, see Enforcement Task Summary Page.