CyCognito CyCAST Platform
- 1 minute to read
CyCognito CyCAST Platform is an automated, cloud-based security testing service that simulates attackers' reconnaissance techniques to find organizations' security blind spots.
The CyCognito CyCAST Platform adapter connection requires the following values:
- CyCognito Domain - keep as 'https://api.platform.cycognito.com'.
- User Realm - use your organization realm ID.
- API Key - Use the API key you have generated. For details on generating a new API key, see CyCognito Guides.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes