Axonius - Intro
- 1 minute to read
The Axonius Cybersecurity Asset Management platform allows security and other organizational teams to
- Get a credible, comprehensive asset management inventory
- Discover security coverage gaps
- Automatically validate and enforce security policies
The Axonius platform does this by connecting to 140+ security and management solutions, collecting and correlating information about devices, cloud instances, and users.
Axonius collected data related to devices and users:
- Devices – Term to define any computing entity that has an IP address. This includes anything from workstations, servers, local virtual instances, cloud instances and containers, IoT and more.
- Users – Term to define any identities used in the organization that authenticate and own devices.
After deploying the solution, customers complete the following steps:
- Connecting Adapters – connecting to the sources of data for devices and users.
- Querying Devices and Users – defining the desired policy for different types of devices and users in different environments.
- Defining Enforcement – Using queries to identify whenever a device/user is out of policy and take the relevant action.
- Using the Axonius API – in specific scenarios, using the Axonius API to enrich the data of existing business processes.